Aug 16, 2023
For those members with Gmail addresses, there seems to be an issue with valid emails going into the Spam folder, and this seems to be Google/gmail marking things as Spam that were not before.
In order to prevent emails from , and emails from your other regular friends etc going into Spam, you will need to set up a filter “Never send it to Spam” as follows:
- Go to your Gmail Settings.
- Go to “Filters and blocked addresses” and click “Create a new filter”
- Type the email address in the From section, then click Create Filter. (You can enter multiple email addresses separated by a comma.)
- Tick “Never send this to Spam” Then click Create Filter
- Your new filter should look like the attached picture.